Thursday 12 July 2012

A bit stalled out

I was so excited to get to work on this month’s blues of the ABS challenge.  But I’m totally intimidated by bracelets I’m realizing.  So I’ve stepped away from the worktable most of the week to give the work some breathing room.  I think I like it, but then I am not convinced.  Waiting for the bead soup to arrive is hard to do patiently.  I had packages come Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but none was the much anticipated bead soup.  Busy weekend ahead so hopefully that means it will come tomorrow since I won’t have time to play.

I did a little shopping this afternoon, just a few things we needed but mostly to get out of the house and just look around the shops a bit.  Our Winners/Homesense is under one roof and the gourmet type food aisle seems to grow every time I go.  I stopped myself from buying a $15 tin of tea since I just liked the tin and it wasn’t a type of tea I like. I have purposefully not taken a picture since then I’d want it more! Basically shades of blue elephant with London skyline across the bottom.  I thought these tigernuts looked like they’d make great beads, but decided to leave them on the shelf too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation