Saturday 19 May 2012

A Beautiful Day!

It was such a beautiful, sunny day today.  We're getting more of the same for the rest of the holiday weekend.  We started the day with a local neighbourhood garage sale and spent the rest of the day scrubbing our finds clean.  I tried to fit in an outdoor photo shoot, but ended up a bit rushed.  The sun was so hot the camera was heating up and I was starting to worry about the polymer getting too hot.  But even moving quickly I didn't get everything shot before nap time came to an end.  It seems someone else was eager to get back in the sun.


I think this is my favourite shot of the day.  Still working on getting a set up I like.  This shooting outside routine means great light but it's a bit of a gamble since with the strong sun overhead the screen is mostly reflection. So for the most part, I shoot away just based on when my focus cross hair lands where I like.

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation